Welcome to Naval Air Station Meridian
Naval Air Station Meridian trains Sailors and Marines in aviation and technical related fields. It is home to Training Air Wing One, Training Squadron 9, Training Squadron 7, Naval Technical Training Center, Marine Aviation Training Support Squadron One and the Regional Counterdrug Training Academy.
In September 1998, OSD issued a policy to transfer responsibility for the payment of utilities from PPV projects to residents. The Navy is implementing the RECP program now that most PPV housing is individually metered. Research shows that residents use 20+% less in utilities when they are directly responsible for utility payments. The RECP helps to bring PPV utility usage in line with usage in private communities, and results in savings that will be reinvested to improve PPV community quality of life.
- NAS Meridian Welcome Aboard Package
- Hurricane Season 2012/Property Damage Claims Information
- NAS Meridian on Facebook
- Official U.S. Navy Website
- Official U.S. Marine Corps Website
- Official U.S. Army Website
- Official U.S. Air Force Website
- Official U.S. Coast Guard Website
- Bureau of Naval Personnel
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Balfour Beatty Communities (Military housing on board NAS Meridian)
- NCIS Report-A-Crime website
- Inspector General Hotline: Report Fraud, Waste and Mismanagement
CNIC Useful Information
The DoD Safe Helpline number is the 24/7 Sexual Assault Crisis Intervention Response Line. If you need immediate support services, you should call the DoD Safe Helpline.
If local sexual assault victim assistance is requested, please call the following numbers, in order. If none of the three are immediately available please leave a message or contact the DoD Safe Helpline for immediate assistance.
DUTY SAPR VA Meridian: 601-604-3037
NAS Meridian SARC: 601-481-4274
Alternate SARC: 504-762-0224
- Call the Safe Helpline at: (877) 995-5247
- Text the Safe Helpline to 55247 (from within the US)
- Text the Safe Helpline at (202) 470-5546 (from outside the US)